Dick Gozinya......................................July 8.................Sept17
Bigoober.......................................... July 10
Bigdave........................................... July 30
TV9Driver.........................................Aug 18th
ualexpress....................................... Aug 27
bmxandjets...................................... Sept 4
flynraider..........................................Sept 16
(name withheld).................................Oct 7

Name.............................................. PoolDate...........ClassDate​

Dick Gozinya......................................July 8.................Sept17
Bigoober.......................................... July 10
4 Fan Trashcan..................................July 22
Bigdave........................................... July 30
TV9Driver......................................... Aug 18th
ualexpress....................................... Aug 27
bmxandjets...................................... Sept 4
flynraider........................................ ..Sept 16
(name withheld).................................Oct 7

Got a call from Sandy (SWA PD) just checking contact info for poolie status. One question asked was when? No real time to work with, but they should call you 3-4 weeks prior to class start. She said to call back in Jan and they would have an idea of how many classes it would take to get out of the pool. It is news, not great news. I am planning to keep my day job for now. Switching from backstroke to freestyle.

Got a call from Sandy (SWA PD) just checking contact info for poolie status. One question asked was when? No real time to work. Switching from backstroke to freestyle.

More like dangling with a life preserver. My buddy who is at the top of the pool was just told not to expect anything until next fall at the earliest.

When I say stuff like that you guys soil yourselves. We should ask the moderators to delete this thread. No SWA classes until mid to late 2010. I have that from a VERY good source.

When I say stuff like that you guys soil yourselves. We should ask the moderators to delete this thread. No SWA classes until mid to late 2010. I have that from a VERY good source.

You ARE the source. Long live the Clown! Pure FI entertainment with every post.

More like dangling with a life preserver. My buddy who is at the top of the pool was just told not to expect anything until next fall at the earliest.

I think it's been discussed already, but...LL sent an email out to the poolies about 2 months ago saying "Sep 09". Fall 09 isn't "dangling with a life perserver." Your friend has a place in line with a good company and I'm sure he's planned ahead. But the thread is now chummed for the Tanker Clown...

Check some of A$$ Clowns posts over the last couple of years and you'll see how full of Sh!t he is! What he says may turn out to be true, but not because he or his "sources" know exactly what's going to happen. You guys in the pool keep your heads up and stay flexible because it could happen sooner than you think. All you have to do is look at what was going on at the end of 07 (doom & gloom) and compare that to what actually happened in 08 (350+ out of the pool). Best of luck to all and remember to keep the glass half full!

Guys, listen to MilC17guy. Quit your jobs. Move to fantasy land.

For you AF guys, the UAV units are hiring. They say training is 3 months, then they want at least a year pay back on active duty for the orders. Might be a way to fill some of the time until SWA hires again. After that commitment is up, you could string them a long a couple of months at a time until you can get into class.

Latest resources

Back