• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Pool IV Thread

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes! I finally found the ignore button!!!! Peace out @ss Clown!!!!

Guys, listen to MilC17guy. Quit your jobs. Move to fantasy land.

For you AF guys, the UAV units are hiring. They say training is 3 months, then they want at least a year pay back on active duty for the orders. Might be a way to fill some of the time until SWA hires again. After that commitment is up, you could string them a long a couple of months at a time until you can get into class.

Clown,

Dude, you will get yours someday. In fact, your desire to continually harass and annoy people is proof enough that you in fact already have the miserable life you have cultivated. Karma is an overused term, but extremely negative folks never escape the crap they put out. Enjoy!

Some people never get over getting beaten up in high school.

Last edited:
You guys can use me as an example. I fully expected to be in class Feb. '09 and expected the worst.

Got a call in June '08 asking if I could be in class in two weeks.

Don't underestimate how fast things can move around here. Plan for the worst, hope for the best.

Welcome on board everyone, it is worth it in the end.

RF

I just read that overall seat capacity for Southwest will deline 4-5% overall from last year. The CEO also said that the fleet size will not increase.

Looks like at 11 pilots per jet, you need the fleet to grow by 2 jets before you start a class.

If you guys want, PM me and I can put you in touch with the UAV guy at Creech (Vegas). Training last 3 months or so and then he wants a year pay back on full time orders. That could pay the mortgage until training starts again. Seriously, I'm not trying to get you guys spun up...but there's an opportunity to keep the incoming coming in until training can start again.

Last year GM, Ford, and Chryster weren't on the edge of liquidating. Last year, your jets weren't half full on the day before Thanksgiving. Last year the stock market was almost twice what it is today. Last year we didn't love over a half a million jobs a month.

Feel free to ignore the obvious. I'm just pointing out to some folks in the pool a way to keep the bills paid for a while prior starting at SW. The reality for a poolie is that this time next year they will probably still be a few months out from starting.

Name..............................................Pool Date...........Class Date

Bigoober.......................................... July 10
Bigdave........................................... July 30
ualexpress....................................... Aug 27
bmxandjets...................................... Sept 4
(name withheld)............................... Oct 7

bump.........

Last year GM, Ford, and Chryster weren't on the edge of liquidating. Last year, your jets weren't half full on the day before Thanksgiving. Last year the stock market was almost twice what it is today. Last year we didn't love over a half a million jobs a month.

Feel free to ignore the obvious. I'm just pointing out to some folks in the pool a way to keep the bills paid for a while prior starting at SW. The reality for a poolie is that this time next year they will probably still be a few months out from starting.

TANKER, my bUDDY, watch doin..

We need to get a BEER! YOUR FUNNY AND WISE NATURE is much desired over a few beers!

BBBWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA>>TANKER RULES< TANKER IS COOL< TANKER IS FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU DUDE!

CYA

Latest resources

Back