• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Pool IV Thread

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good friend of mine is in the top of the pool and was hired over a year ago. People Dept just told him not to expect a class date until next fall.

Did your friend defer a class? The old pool including some lucky individuals who interviewed in July was completely drained as of 17 Sep. All those in the new pool interviewed after July.

Did your friend defer a class? The old pool including some lucky individuals who interviewed in July was completely drained as of 17 Sep. All those in the new pool interviewed after July.

I wish, there are a few of us who interviewed in July and did not get into the last class in Sept, close to 30 of us actually. Welcome to the pool for all the new folks, not a bad place to be.

Good friend of mine is in the top of the pool and was hired over a year ago. People Dept just told him not to expect a class date until next fall.

Thats not right....he had to have passed on a class....I have a buddy on property now that interviewed July 6. This right here is the perfect example of why you should never under any circumstances skip an opportunity to go to class.

Wait and see boys and girls....they said not much hiring in 08' and look what happened.

Incorrect

Why do you say this is incorrect? I was in the 10 Sep class and the 17 Sep class had guys who interviewed in Jul 08. So unless your friend was offered a class date and he deferred, he should have been on property by now.

On another topic, anybody heard about a Dec class? Heard a rumor of both Dec/Jan classes.

Said individual could have held off class due to military requirements.

A couple of July guys made it into the last class. Lots of July guys left in the pool.

Email went out a couple of days ago from LL saying no classes expected until end of next year. Of course, PD always goes extreme conservative for what info they have since they have us breathing down their necks every other hour for the latest, and we know there is someone out there that will say "You told me there would be a class on such and such date and that I would be in it". Classes will occur when they occur. Compared to what I have seen out there, I am willing to wait and believe it when I am sitting in the seat getting my company ID picture taken.

Good luck interviewees.

Maybe his background check went slowly and held him up.

No mention of any hiring in the near future.

Maybe he didn't have the type when he interviewed and didn't get placed into the pool right away. Not everybody who interviewed and got hired in July was thrown into the pool right away.

Latest resources

Back