• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Pool III

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nontheless, I'll keep an eye out for ya till then.

OK. I'll be the guy in the navy blue suit, white shirt, red tie, conservative hair cut, and have the same resume as every other ex-mil guy. The only thing different will be that I have a ton of hook-ups. Good luck. You might have to put in a bad word for everyone on the whole list in the crew lounge to be safe.

OK. I'll be the guy in the navy blue suit, white shirt, red tie, conservative hair cut, and have the same resume as every other ex-mil guy. The only thing different will be that I have a ton of hook-ups. Good luck. You might have to put in a bad word for everyone on the whole list in the crew lounge to be safe.

What color is the sky in your world?

It's so freakin funny how you guys eat up everything Tanker Clown says. Anyone with half a brain can see that he's just stirring the pot. Heck, he probably already works at SWA and drinks the coolaide as much as everyone else. (And I'm guessing it tastes pretty good.)

It's so freakin funny how you guys eat up everything Tanker Clown says. Anyone with half a brain can see that he's just stirring the pot. Heck, he probably already works at SWA and drinks the coolaide as much as everyone else. (And I'm guessing it tastes pretty good.)

Yeah, his name is probably Hugh Hortsman

Funny, I'm surprised the cocky clown hasn't been interviewed yet. He made it sound like such a sure thing......

Good luck on getting that job offer in the near future Cherry!
:beer:

Thanks buddy! I'm on pins and needles but my first son just arrived last Thursday so he is keeping me busy for now!:beer:

Thanks buddy! I'm on pins and needles but my first son just arrived last Thursday so he is keeping me busy for now!:beer:

A big congrats on the new arrival to you guys!

The lack of sleep is a little tiresome for Mom & Dad in the beginning, but it goes away real quickly. My 2 and 5 year olds are the best things that ever happened to me. Enjoy!

What happend to the moron (I think from Express Jet) who kept mouthing off during class breaks about his dislike of SWA procedures and training (I think some management pilots standing nearby overheard him) to the point where he got himself canned and sent home. Did he get his old job back? What must he be thinking now.

Latest resources

Back