• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Pool III

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dude. Don't know how long you've been here but we can do 24 a week till the cows come home.

Git 'er done! And DAMN it's good to see you guys. Hope you have as much fun as I am.

Gup

Just finished up the LOFT tonight and our instructor said he's hearing hiring numbers in the 600s as well. So, could be true.

Bitter-sweet as it's great to be done with training, but sad to part ways with my classmates after six great weeks together. Awesome bunch of guys and the PD did a outstanding job putting together this class!

Cheers to you guys - see you out on the line!:beer:
GBTG

Just finished up the LOFT tonight and our instructor said he's hearing hiring numbers in the 600s as well. So, could be true.

Bitter-sweet as it's great to be done with training, but sad to part ways with my classmates after six great weeks together. Awesome bunch of guys and the PD did a outstanding job putting together this class!

Cheers to you guys - see you out on the line!:beer:
GBTG

600...? that would be awesome!

Congrats to all you guys and gals, my wife will be joining you soon,her pool number is just about ready to surface,Cheers,and Godspeed to you all !

I would not post something that gave false hope. At the meet and greets we have been having there are encouraging words from our team. Two classes a month, and a third class thrown in on the odd month allows for the target of six hundred to six fifty to be a reality. We did it the year I was hired as well. good luck to those working on coming here.

I would not post something that gave false hope. At the meet and greets we have been having there are encouraging words from our team. Two classes a month, and a third class thrown in on the odd month allows for the target of six hundred to six fifty to be a reality. We did it the year I was hired as well. good luck to those working on coming here.

Thanks for the information ASADFW7!
Being faced with a furlough in the fall I need to hear numbers that............

Latest resources

Back