• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Pool III

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
that was awesome, you just brought me back to my youth! speaking of that, i was pricing haro's the other day for kicks, and they are cheap now. back in the 80's a new haro was going for $400. i saw new ones the other day for less than $300. crazy. end of thread hijack.

I owned a Mongoose, with mags. You can find it in WalMart now, which is sad.

If you owned a VHS of "Rad" you can pick your class date!!

A Beta of "Gleaming the Cube" will get you an interview. Bonus points for a Nash skateboard and a quarter pipe in your driveway that you and your buddies built.

I owned a Mongoose, with mags. You can find it in WalMart now, which is sad.

If you owned a VHS of "Rad" you can pick your class date!!

A Beta of "Gleaming the Cube" will get you an interview. Bonus points for a Nash skateboard and a quarter pipe in your driveway that you and your buddies built.

man, i'm set then....i've got a Haro, an original VHS copy of Rad; for display purposes only, and a bootleg DVD copy for viewing....jesus...i need a life.

My wife,an August,11,'07 poolie just got the call for a 7/16 class. Cheers,Godspeed,and tailwinds to all !

man, i'm set then....i've got a Haro, an original VHS copy of Rad; for display purposes only, and a bootleg DVD copy for viewing....jesus...i need a life.

Last month I watched "Howard the Duck" on VHS from the public library. Couldn't find that movie *anywhere.* What does that get me?

Today we see all airlines cutting capacity by HUGE numbers.

By the end of summer all tickets will be $500 EACH WAY!!! As it should be.....

..the pax will pay, but will they still be satisfied with Bernice and Brucey in Brown Hot Pants making a$$es out of themselves and commercial aviation? Doubtful.

"...we now return to your regularly scheduled circle-jerk.."

Last edited:
Today we see all airlines cutting capacity by HUGE numbers.

By the end of summer all tickets will be $500 EACH WAY!!! As it should be.....

..the pax will pay, but will they still be satisfied with Bernice and Brucey in Brown Hot Pants making a$$es out of themselves and commercial aviation? Doubtful.

"...we now return to your regularly scheduled circle-jerk.."

What type of capacity cuts will SWA announce?

Latest resources

Back