• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Pool III

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I can neither confirm, nor deny if I interviewed today. If I did, I would say that classes are planned through Aug and beyond. The pool is draining QUICKLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree, Ms. Lang said it looked very promissing for the rest of the year. You must have been in the morning Richard...

Pool gone by end of August!

Good luck guys!

I agree, Ms. Lang said it looked very promissing for the rest of the year. You must have been in the morning Richard...

Pool gone by end of August!

Yea, I was in the am group. Only 6 of us. Pool done by Aug. DB 11-15 Aug, or so. Good luck to all.

I guess we should start another thread about the interview, huh?

Dick

Yea, I was in the am group. Only 6 of us. Pool done by Aug. DB 11-15 Aug, or so. Good luck to all.

Dick

Spoke to the PD today and no classes have been annouced past the Aug 6th class - YET!!!!

Dick

I have friend waiting to interview. Some intel on the Panel interview and new and interesting questions would be much appreciated.

Good luck to you. The 5 week wait is the longest year of your life!

Its only been a day and it feels like a year!!!

There really weren't any new questions that I got. Standard tell me about a time when...
Lots of just chatting and getting to know you stuff too. I felt they were looking at personalities more than specific questions, but who knows.

Agreed. More like the first interview, 2006, than unlike. More chatting, more getting to know you. Starts as "tell me about you, how you starting flying, what got you here, why southwest, why should we hire you."

It seems to me that they wanted me to start talking, revealing my personality, and then incorporate the TMAT into all that. Absolutely NO suprises on what was previously talked about on these open forums.

I will say that I have a skeleton. It is on the app and was discussed on the first interview. It was brought up and COMPLETELY discussed. No BS and no hiding. I openly discussed ALL of it and was honest. Of course, this is also a source of "how it was accepted from the interviewers" when it comes to second guessing portion. Face it, we ALL second guess portions of the interview as being a negative. Naturally, we ASSUME they see it the way we do. Honesty, and full disclosure, is the way to go.

The info is out there on what they will ask so do your homework. Do your research just like I did. Interview prep worked great.

DON"T be late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dick

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back