• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Pool III

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Does anyone know when they let you out on the Friday of the first week? For my planning purposes it would help me out a lot. Thank you!

Just went to recurrent, they told us we've hired 232 pilots so far, with a goal of 500 by the end of the year.

These our almost surreal numbers considering that almost everyone is about to furlough.

Just went to recurrent, they told us we've hired 232 pilots so far, with a goal of 500 by the end of the year.

These our almost surreal numbers considering that almost everyone is about to furlough.

Word.............

Hey guys, any calls going out for the July 16 class? Pretty quiet in here with all those classes lined up. Thanks.

Yeah...and at the beginning of 2008, some guys were bummed out because the word was we were only going to hire about 180 or so.

I'd say more growth is gonna come ...sooner rather than later.

Yea, they said if you never owned a Haro Group 1 in the mid-80s, you wont get interviewed. WITHOUT spokie-dokies.

that was awesome, you just brought me back to my youth! speaking of that, i was pricing haro's the other day for kicks, and they are cheap now. back in the 80's a new haro was going for $400. i saw new ones the other day for less than $300. crazy. end of thread hijack.

Latest resources

Back