• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Pool III

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I personally would NOT defer a class date. Seniority is the key in this business and a few numbers could mean the difference in upgrade or not when a slow down or for example age 65 goes to 70.

We have many F/O's who were looking at upgrade early this year who now are waiting it out now and aren't too happy.

RJ

man, i'm set then....i've got a Haro, an original VHS copy of Rad; for display purposes only, and a bootleg DVD copy for viewing....jesus...i need a life.

That is awesome dude. I have lost my copy of RAD somewhere in my last 12 moves but used to have a bitchin Redline RL 20. Used to have a halfpipe in the woods behind the house. Those were good times.

Does anyone know what the rules are if they call you for a class and you need to go to the next one, how does that work?

You need to be sure you "need" to skip a class. A guy hired in April 2001 has been a captain for almost a year and a guy hired July 2001 isn't even upgrade material yet.

I'm not saying I'm just saying.........

Gup

I got the monthly "poolie" letter in the mail today, but it curiously didn't mention any Aug classes? Anybody in DAL hear anything about class dates for Aug?

Latest resources

Back