• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Pool III

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Congrats on your "secured future" 17. I'm not really sure what that means. A 737 type doesn't mean a job at SW. On the other hand, a nice AF pention...well, we all know we're on easy street once we have that little slice of heaven.

Don't know why this Tanker Tool bugs me so much but he's definately a pro at stiring the pot. Talked to Ms. Lang myself this week. Interviewing to continue for the rest of the year. Tanker Tool has no street cred on this site. What an Air Force losser. And by the way I'm also an Air Force Reservist.

Don't know why this Tanker Tool bugs me so much but he's definately a pro at stiring the pot. Talked to Ms. Lang myself this week. Interviewing to continue for the rest of the year. Tanker Tool has no street cred on this site. What an Air Force losser. And by the way I'm also an Air Force Reservist.

It’s really kind of funny if you treat it as pure entertainment! The problem is that some people look to gain information and insight from this forum and with people like TC it’s hard for them to gauge the information correctly. By the way HC, thanks for your service as an AF Reservist; fly safe!

Guys why do you let him get to you? I'm willing to bet my strip club money for the week that he already works at SW or some other legacy. Just ignore him and he will go away.

Thanks Hardcorr it's good to hear something from a credible source once and a while with a furlough just a few months away. I never thought I'd look into the ignore a user function until now, I agree with your lack of credibility statement. The clown is just like stirring the pot or has a very bad source, probably a lot of both.

Congrats on your "secured future" 17. I'm not really sure what that means. A 737 type doesn't mean a job at SW. On the other hand, a nice AF pention...well, we all know we're on easy street once we have that little slice of heaven.

I'm not sure what a pention is, but having a pension is a good thing.

Scope

Doesn't have a pention or a pension

Thanks Hardcorr it's good to hear something from a credible source once and a while with a furlough just a few months away. I never thought I'd look into the ignore a user function until now, I agree with your lack of credibility statement. The clown is just like stirring the pot or has a very bad source, probably a lot of both.
I've put Tanker Clown on my ignore list and it's wonderful.

More like made quite a few mistakes.

He was told more than a few times to knock it off and play nice. He didn't listen and was shown the door.

How do you know?

I've heard the story 6 different ways by now.

Back to the subject...

Name--------------------------Pool Date-----Class Date
1.SW Poolie (SG)---------------- 7/10/07-------
SW Poolie------------------------7/14/07------
PJF-----------------------------------7/17/07-------
JBFlies-------------------------------7/17/07-------
SWPoolie-----------------------------7/17/07--------
SwPoolie(JW)------------------------7/18/07--------
skypine69---------------------------7/22/07--------
TOGA--------------------------------7/23/07----6/25/08
Pandasfly----------------------------7/25/07----6/25/08
10.Inigo Mentoya-------------------7/29/07--------
SW Poolie----------------------------8/05/07--------
Ghettobeechje----------------------8/05/07-----7/9/08
Island Driv-r -----------------------8/05/07------7/9/08
SW Poolie---------------------------8/12/07-------
Huge------------------------------- 8/14/07-----7/16/08
Texman----------------------------8/14/07-----7/16/08
Sabregirl---------------------------8/15/07----- 8/6/08
DT---------------------------------8/17/07--------
gradywhite------------------------8/20/07--------
20.srv141-------------------------9/16/07--------
Mickey D--------------------------9/28/07-------8/06
Slow to .90 Mac------------------9/28/07-------8/06
showboats------------------------9/30/07--------8/6/08
hyeflyin--------------------- -----9/30/07--------8/06
Snake----------------------------12-1(ish)-07--
BottomPlug----------------------01-10(??)-08---

If you deferred: Add your name back when you are available

Bluto13-----------------6/21/07-------
Rosie----------------------6/21/07-------
SW Poolie-----------------6/22/07-------
Bozo----------------------6/26/07
ARJLVR-------------------10/6/07--------

Did an aircraft swap with a Check Pilot today. 2 classes a month for the next 6 months and one upgrade class a month for the next 6 months.

Don't know if it's true but I'll pass it as gossip.

Gup

Latest resources

Back