• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Pool III

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Any good rumors out there about additional Aug classes? The info seems to have dried up in the last couple of weeks!

PD said just a day or two ago that currently there are no plans for an additional class or classes in August, but stay tuned.

What happend to the moron (I think from Express Jet) who kept mouthing off during class breaks about his dislike of SWA procedures and training (I think some management pilots standing nearby overheard him) to the point where he got himself canned and sent home. Did he get his old job back? What must he be thinking now.

latest rumor is that he was from United not ExpressJet.

Yeah, it was Expressjet... What more do you want? Those of us that know him to drag him through the mud? He's a good guy who made a mistake. Enough said... let's get back to the topic at hand, which for me anyways is keeping track of the pool and future interview potential.

Yeah, it was Expressjet... What more do you want? Those of us that know him to drag him through the mud? He's a good guy who made a mistake. Enough said... let's get back to the topic at hand, which for me anyways is keeping track of the pool and future interview potential.

He is blessed to have buddies like you, no lie.

More like made quite a few mistakes.

He was told more than a few times to knock it off and play nice. He didn't listen and was shown the door.

There were two one from express and one from United. They were both told to be quiet multiple times and continued to run their mouths.

Is the pool empty yet?

Keep'em coming, I need to get off reserve (Again)!

Best of luck to everyone, We need a whole lot more guys over here!

KBB

Is the pool empty yet?

Keep'em coming, I need to get off reserve (Again)!

Best of luck to everyone, We need a whole lot more guys over here!

KBB

Thanks, I'd be happy to oblige. I'm staring at the phone but the People Dept haven't called me yet!
Sounds like some friends of mine will be upgrade their soon! Good luck getting off reserve!

Latest resources

Back