• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Pool III

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't worry about me guys. My friend said he's going to be one of the guys on the interview panel soon. I'll probably be interviewing/hired fairly soon.

He says it's a pretty good deal. They pull his trips and pay him. In the mean time, he can hook up a guy like me!

According to the PD as of yesterday there were no classes after the 6th, but was told "that doesn't mean they won't announce another one sometime this week".

Thanks for the info. Hopefully they'll have 3 classes like they had in June/July. :beer:

Don't worry about me guys. My friend said he's going to be one of the guys on the interview panel soon. I'll probably be interviewing/hired fairly soon.

He says it's a pretty good deal. They pull his trips and pay him. In the mean time, he can hook up a guy like me!

Maybe your friend should tell you how the hiring process works around here and who makes the final decisions, and it's not them. They add up points at the end of the day to see who continues to the DB board. Bet he just forgot....:rolleyes:

OBTW, they are not bringing anymore interview people onboard due to the shift in interview process. Probably forgot to tell ya or keep from shattering your hopes. Don't worry though, I keep looking for ya. Maybe August bud:laugh:

What's the real story w/July classes? I've heard 3 classes but only see 9 and 16 July for dates. Anybody know the 3rd, if there is one?

I know 6 Aug is the only one of that month.

Unless it was changed there was a class scheduled for the 30th. Insert grain of salt...

SLC

No its not...

I have buddies already confirmed for August interviews. I think its two different weeks just like it is this month.

I hear no interviews for Clowns though!:crying:

Funny, I'm surprised the cocky clown hasn't been interviewed yet. He made it sound like such a sure thing......

Good luck on getting that job offer in the near future Cherry!
:beer:

Funny, I'm surprised the cocky clown hasn't been interviewed yet. He made it sound like such a sure thing......

Good luck on getting that job offer in the near future Cherry!
:beer:

Well Buttdart, I have a few years to go before I can retire from the Air Force. SWA says you need to be a year out. I am planning on fibbing about when I can get out coming up here. Then when they call me for a class, I'll just string them along until I can start. This way, I can be on terminal leave from the AF during my first three months at SWA. I hear the people department is pretty nice, so I'm sure they'll let me defer a few classes.

Well Buttdart, I have a few years to go before I can retire from the Air Force. SWA says you need to be a year out. I am planning on fibbing about when I can get out coming up here. Then when they call me for a class, I'll just string them along until I can start. This way, I can be on terminal leave from the AF during my first three months at SWA. I hear the people department is pretty nice, so I'm sure they'll let me defer a few classes.

Nontheless, I'll keep an eye out for ya till then.

Latest resources

Back