• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Pool III

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Still a few of us swimming. Any guys or gals at DAL right now that could ask about any more Aug classes?

Just came from the training center about an hour ago. Right now Aug. 06 is the only class planned for August. Maybe one or two in Sept. but nothing firm yet and all subject to change tomorrow.

Just came from the training center about an hour ago. Right now Aug. 06 is the only class planned for August. Maybe one or two in Sept. but nothing firm yet and all subject to change tomorrow.

Thanks Cysco, next time you go through could you ask them when the computers are going to pull the online applicants that have a z in their last name for interviews???

I'm just kidding of course, and wanted to give you thanks for the scoop from the inside.

Z.

I heard that they might interview in Aug...but that's it for now. Rumor has it that with zero growth next year, they aren't too gung ho to spend the money on interviewing guys they don't even plan to have on property for a couple of years.

I heard that they might interview in Aug...but that's it for now. Rumor has it that with zero growth next year, they aren't too gung ho to spend the money on interviewing guys they don't even plan to have on property for a couple of years.

So with the pool almost dry, and plans to run double monthly classes until May 08. Where are the people going to come from if there are no interviews.
It's my understanding that the pool is almost empty....
Or did something change in the last few days?
328 DUDE please set us straight here.........

Looks like only 1 class in Aug. Nothing offical beyond that. The outlooks appears pretty cautious for now. Zero growth plans for '09. Economy in a recession. Oil $127/bbl (thankfully off it's $145+ highs).

Needless to say, if I were you, I wouldn't quit my day job just yet.

Oh yeah, they probably a more than a few apps on file too. Probably not a whole lot of folks will be getting called for interviews this year.

Again, you're making me die a slow painful death; stop already! Remember that thing the Air Force taught you about credibility?

Again, you're making me die a slow painful death; stop already! Remember that thing the Air Force taught you about credibility?

Hey 17, what's wrong? Worried you blew 7K and aren't going to get an interview? That's why I'm getting mine after I get hired.

By the way, the only thing the AF taught me is that C-17 guys are the pillow biters of the mobility world.

I'm hearing at least two classes in August now. And it sounds good for more to follow throughout the end of the year.

If I hear more I'll let you know.

RF

Hey 17, what's wrong? Worried you blew 7K and aren't going to get an interview? That's why I'm getting mine after I get hired.

By the way, the only thing the AF taught me is that C-17 guys are the pillow biters of the mobility world.

Really not even worth a response, but I'll go ahead and make your day. If I were you I'd worry about myself, as I've already secured my future. Best of luck with that by the way as your attitude would indicate you have an up-hill battle.

Latest resources

Back