• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Swa Pool 2

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
spoke to Diane today, she said there are a few confirmations that did not get a reply back yet for the 23 class, she also got a confirmation of two classes in May. Looks like the outlook for the poolies is looking a little better. :beer:

Wow that could be 48 more in May. Anyone at SWA able to shed light on why the need for so many? Could some of the delivery a/c be coming for summer?

Great news for poolies, good luck!

I bet that one of the classes in May will be a small class of returning over 60 guys. I flew with the SWAPA VP recently and he mentioned that there were some that were not able to start class tomorrow. We'll see. Hopefully the rumor of classes in May is true.

Wow that could be 48 more in May. Anyone at SWA able to shed light on why the need for so many? Could some of the delivery a/c be coming for summer?

Great news for poolies, good luck!

A friend in the know says that the sims wil be pretty much booked up from August throught the end of the year for training. This has to do w/ training all pilots at the company.

Navigatro

I would say about 5-ish classes away after the April folks start up for a mid-july poolie.

DD

I have a 1 July pool date. On Monday afternoon PD said I was "4-5 classes away" after April. Hopefully on the cusp dropping into the fourth class!

FWIW, PD also said 4-5 deferals since 1 Jan and 5-6 declines.

Hi everyone!

I've been lurking on this thread (and on the original thread) for quite some time now...going on 10 months now! I got the call for the April 23rd class from Diane!! I am a 6/10 poolie. I am so glad to finally be drying off!!! I really wasn't expecting anything until August so I am really excited to be in the last April class!!!

Rob

Latest resources

Back