• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Swa Pool 2

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I hear that they are paying second year pay for new hires if they fly the jets with cracks in them.

Relax guys, it's just a joke.

Just wanted to let you know this didn't go unnoticed. It's actually pretty damn funny. I believe it is a great quality to be able to see humor in bad situations...

To everyone keeping the faith in the pool: I admire your patience and optimism. Here's to better times ahead...

It has been more than six months since the Aug 07 decison board. Have you guys heard of anyone dropping out of the pool b/c of failing to get a type rating?

I wonder how Higher Power is doing these days.

I'd say after many of you suckers paid them 8 grand each for a type rating...they're probably doing more than OK, and enjoying your money on the beach.

Or maybe it's Mommy and Daddy's money. Either way...

Last edited:
I'd say blah blah blah blah. Either way...
Where's 406 coming from and why all the smack talk? Did a SWA jet run over his dog or something?

I can't tell much about him/her from all those super witty, knee slapping answers on his profile.

Hey 10...any news from the PD today?

I'd say after many of you suckers paid them 8 grand each for a type rating...they're probably doing more than OK, and enjoying your money on the beach.

Or maybe it's Mommy and Daddy's money. Either way...

I didn't go to Higher Power. I couldn't believe how many people actually went there because they thought it gave them an "In" with SWA.

Actually the VA paid for 60% of mine, so I will thank you the American taxpayer. This sucker only paid $2800 for his. One application, one interview and one job. Without a doubt it was worth it.

For all of you guys waiting to start class it is well worth the wait. I hope you get the phone call for class soon.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back