• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Swa Pool 2

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You said you did that weeks ago...I guess not.

And SWA complied with their MX inspections weeks ago, too...I guess not.

MX if overrated. For real. How many thousands of walk arounds have you done? How many times do you find something? Hardly ever. It was a good calculated risk.

:smash: I JUST PUT jke406 ON MY IGNORE LIST AND IT FEELS GREAT!

I did that a while back too. Puts a smile on my face every time I see the blank box by his name. It's like seeing a little kid inside a car throwing a tantrum--and you are outside and can't hear him.

Congrats by the way...see you on 9 Apr!

Congrats to the guys in the 9 April class.

Just spoke to PD this afternoon. They said they still have two slots to fill in the 9 April class, and then they'll start making calls for the 23 April class next week. They said they're hoping to make the calls by mid next week.

Hey Oneshot and Perfect 10,

Just curious if you know what number you guys are from dec list. I am a june 9th poolie and am very close. I was #93 in dec. i figured that I will make April class if 10 people defer. If not, hey Im just glad to be here and should be in the first fall class!

congrats to all poolies getting out!
SWA rocks!

Hey Oneshot and Perfect 10,

Just curious if you know what number you guys are from dec list. I am a june 9th poolie and am very close. I was #93 in dec. i figured that I will make April class if 10 people defer. If not, hey Im just glad to be here and should be in the first fall class!

congrats to all poolies getting out!
SWA rocks!
Way back when....PD told me I was somewhere between #25-30 on the entire poolie list, but that was before age 65 thing and after Feb class....not sure if the numbers seemed to jive, but I think they have a harder time since their only accurate assessment is after they speak with everyone! Clear as mud huh?! Good luck! hope you make the class!

Good luck guys! Congrats on the calls. And man does it feel good not to see JKE's stupid posts!! Ignore list is an amazing thing

Latest resources

Back