• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Swa Pool 2

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Does anybody have an idea/ballpark estimate of the average age of the newhires lately? Is our seniority within the class based on birthdate?

The youngest in 5/14 class is 27.....the youngest the class before was 31....

I am 27. No, I'm not coming to class in via school bus.

And nevermind about bringing the Rattle and Cane....I'd be buying every night and can't afford to.

Someone hand me a towel! I got the call yesterday afternoon for the June 25 class! My pool date was July 17th. Ronna also mentioned to me yesterday that there are 3 more classes planned for July. Good luck everyone.

Congrats, My buddie also got the call on Sat. 17 July SWA Poolie (CF). He too was told three classes in July as well.

Yes the cane and rattle have been discontinued. A good tradition faded!

Just wondering how old is this tradition? I was hired in 14 years ago and there was no such tradition. Don't start complaining about guys not carrying on a tradition that didn't even exist for the first 25 - 30 years existence of SWA.

My expereince was an email last May 1st (one year ago) inviting me to interview in June. They offered me my choice of dates out of 12 possible days. They ran interviews 4 days a week for 3 weeks in June. With the choices they gave me, I was afforded nearly 2 months to prepare and complete the necessary paperwork.

thanks for the info!

Anyone out there in the know have an idea when interviews might be extended again?
Much Thanks in advance.....

Latest resources

Back