Swa Pool 2

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't be jealous tanker......

Your time in the trailer park soon may come to an end if Delta can stay afloat. Then you can buy your wife some new teeth and get your son out of jail.:beer:

I'm not jealous. Especially not jealous about your year plus on reserve in OAK. Not a bad deal if you live there though.

Just have them make it without the side pockets for an easier fit in the 300/500. There is a bolt under the jumpseat that seems to shred the side pockets over time. I use the same bag and agree, it's the best.

:cartman: Um, yea. Just like they were going to cancel the 23rd class.

Dude, you are in the last class for the foreseeable future. You are going to need at least two whole classes behind you before you are even off reserve in OAK. Let alone bid out of there. It's the bottom for a reason. Like guys getting mugged at commuter hotels. Last I heard was that after April, no classes until Aug or so. So those guys will finish in Oct or so. They'll get IOE in Oct and their artificial lines in Nov (which will make them senior to you in an artificial way) and then finally bid in Dec.

Best case, you get off reserve for December, but get a 4 day over Christmas...out of OAK.

Latest resources

Back