• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Swa Pool 2

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hope they are right...I'm running out of sick time and the chief is all over my a$$.

:beer:

When you get down there, drink one for me and don't forget about us old Beech drivers still treading water.

Last edited:
Re-read his post...it says the 2 April class has THE over 60 guys...not the 2 April class has over 60 guys.

You might want to get your money back from that speed reading class you took...

Now THAT's funny...don't care who ya R!

Had training center person on jumpseat recently. Said 3 classes in April. the first two will be partially comprised of retreads, the third will be newhires. I asked about May and the person said there are no real plans at this time.

Had training center person on jumpseat recently. Said 3 classes in April. the first two will be partially comprised of retreads, the third will be newhires. I asked about May and the person said there are no real plans at this time.

Whoa....whoever you were talking to isn't really in the know. 3 classes in April came out about a month (and several pages of posts) ago. Only one class of 60+ guys. The other two to be filled by poolies (myself included).:)

Tanker was also the guy who said NO poolies would make it out of the pool this year at all.

Keep the faith guys!

Tanker was also the guy who said NO poolies would make it out of the pool this year at all.

Keep the faith guys!

Never quite said that.

Sorry for the dose of reality. Rumor has it that SWA is losing money in DEN, IAD, PHL, SFO, and get this...MDW. Everyone is getting slammed by fuel prices. The article in yesterday's USA Today said "SWA strongly hinted that operational cutbacks are likely." Translation, more slowed growth...maybe even parking jets.

It will be interesting to see how the first quarter goes. There's been a lot of talk about SWA posting a loss for the quarter.

Latest resources

Back