• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Swa Pool 2

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The wait in the pool was so hard. However, this place is so much better than I imagined. Good luck to all who are patiently waiting and earnestly hoping!

I wanted to hear what you guys think about the people that deferred or skipped a class. Are they unable to do it now or have they moved on and are not in line any more? If so what kind of numbers are you guessing it to be?

Probably here somewhere and I missed it. What class has the guys coming back? How many of them were there and do they have a shorter training period?

2 April class has the over-60 guys. I believe only 15 or so are coming back. Have no idea about how long their training is.

anyone have a good guess on how low the pool would have to get before PD starts interviewing again? 50 poolies? 100 poolies? 200 poolies? thanks-

60??? in one class? I didn't think we could handle that many at one time??

Re-read his post...it says the 2 April class has THE over 60 guys...not the 2 April class has over 60 guys.

You might want to get your money back from that speed reading class you took...

Well the calls to the April 23 class are supposed to go out this week, but unfortunately we are not going to get too much information on this thread. The only person on the unofficial FI list that is in the next 24 on the real poolie list is ballgag. Best that I have been able to figure is that 1 or 2 need to defer class before I get a call. Ronna told me to call her later in the week. So if anyone knows of someone in this next group of 24, or you find out that calls are going out.. let us know.... See y'all in Dallas ..... somtime...

Well the calls to the April 23 class are supposed to go out this week, but unfortunately we are not going to get too much information on this thread. The only person on the unofficial FI list that is in the next 24 on the real poolie list is ballgag. Best that I have been able to figure is that 1 or 2 need to defer class before I get a call. Ronna told me to call her later in the week. So if anyone knows of someone in this next group of 24, or you find out that calls are going out.. let us know.... See y'all in Dallas ..... somtime...

I'll keep you all up on the 23rd shindig.. No call yet.

Latest resources

Back