• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Plans Adding 25 International Flights from FLL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How's CCS compared to BOG? I know the CCS travel warnings almost exceed the state department computer memory capabilities, but is there any safe way of "keeping it that way"?

About 10 years ago the bridge that gets you from the airport into the city of Caracas collapsed and it's never been fixed. I've heard the city of Caracas is very nice, but I've never been there. Maiquetia is the city around the airport, and it's kinda dangerous everywhere, real dangerous in a few places. But, the answer to your question is yes. Feel free to PM anytime.

Did you not read the article linked in the first post???

Yes, and it says nothing about when the international service will begin. It talks about when the new terminal is supposed to be built. It also says, "Southwest did not return request for comment Tuesday regarding the new terminal."

Tripower is probably correct though.

Of course! It's all it'll talk to see "explosive growth"!

I thought someone said you guys already made a deal and sold your souls for backup on your SLI? Any truth to that?

Bye Bye---General Lee

I thought someone said you guys already made a deal and sold your souls for backup on your SLI? Any truth to that?

Bye Bye---General Lee

Nope.

As usual, outside of reprinting news articles, there is little to no truth in any of the crap you post.

Bubba

Latest resources

Back