• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA plan for 15% ROIC

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't know what is more ridiculous...these SWA/AT we were better than you threads, or the fact that I keep coming back reading them hoping things will change.

Carl, I am with you on this one. I think the sick part is that I keep coming back!!

Dan, you're stuck on repeat from years ago-
I never said get over it- I said let it go and there's a distinction- nobody's minds changing and all the arguments were made a long time ago- the record is just skipping
And yes, you know you're a hater- and I appreciate that Dan:)
We'll keep that in mind when GK buys you- I'm positive your group will be way tougher than PCL, Lear, and dicko's group -...(sigh...)

((Whisper:) was that enough forum fodder for you to hate on Dan?:))

OK I get the overuse of smiling faces reference! Were you been anyway, you were prolific on here and then disappeared?
You well know my reasoning for being so active on the subject of merging, that doesn't make me a hater. I don't think you can lump me in with some of the other anti SWA posts on here.
Nice try on the GK reference though. If SWA ever thought that merging with Hawaiian and having a relativly small International Airbus hub in the middle of the Pacific would add to the SWA business plan you guys would be in big trouble. I really don't think he is that foolish. Fortunately there are insurmountable hurdles to SWA if they actually thought that was a good idea.:beer: <<<How's that?

Happiest FAT employee I've met was a former contract ops agent in SFO now full time SWA ops agent...obtw she said the critter crews uses to treat the hep contract help like crap...nice

If that's true it's too bad. Our contract crews in SFO, LAX, SDA and SEA were great. One of our pilots actually started a grass roots effort to try to get a LAX
agent on with the airline. Both individuals are class acts. That's great that she got on with SWA. Good for her.

Before or after they deduct slicing a winglet through another jets tail?

What's that got to do with single engine taxi?

Not to get in your grill, but seriously- if every other airline can do it and do it safely, I'm in the wtf crowd and let's earn this money we make-
There's not a 23 year old in an RJ that doesn't handle it well, but bc we've never done it.... Safety card-

You slice through a tail, that's not SE taxiing's fault- it's yours- earn your cash

Dan, I'm good- I've been on these forums for a while- and I get bored with them from time to time-
I agree about Hawaiian but just requesting an innovative thought out of you- otherwise it's been said what? 150 times by you

Lets get something straight here. Tranny Pilots DID NOT invent the single engine taxi. We actually did at SOUTHWEST..... but we then had to study the possibilites for 10-20 years before we could design a "training program" that would be safe for our Pilots to learn this difficult procedure.

We are a cutting edge Company, that has invented a lot of things. Don't make me list them all here. Soon we will invent and pioneer the first 737 to leave the lower 48 and fly south to "another country"

Anybody have a realistic dollar figure of what single engine taxi will save a year?

AAI guys think it's 1 trillion a year. They talk about SE taxi and the IT department all day every day.

"The only reason SWA made money was AirTran, our operation is so much more efficient. If you look at SE taxi, bag fees, and their IT department we are the only profit SWA makes"

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back