• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Swa pilots dal picket!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
180tothemarker, thank you very much. Dallas was a lot of fun. If you stand next to a good looking guy you might make the news. I did twice with my shiny head.

I'm sure all of the ATA, Morris, AirTran and Frontier pilots will support your efforts. Especially if you actually strike.

I'm sure all of the ATA, Morris, AirTran and Frontier pilots will support your efforts. Especially if you actually strike.

Again you demonstrate exactly how little you know about ... well, anything related to airlines.

There are no more ATA, Morris or AirTran pilots, since those companies no longer exist. Former Morris and AirTran pilots are now Southwest pilots, as well as a fair number of ex-ATA pilots. Former AirTran guys were well-represented at SWAPA's picketing events, as well or better than native Southwest guys. What does that tell you? Former Morris guys are now all very senior guys here, and some have even served in SWAPA positions. To the best of my knowledge, they're all happy (and generally well-off), and look forward to more money and an improved contract. I only know a few ex-ATA guys, and they're all happy as hell to be here.

So yeah, dumbass, the "Morris and AirTran pilots," as well as the ex-ATA guys who are here do--wholeheartedly--"support [our] efforts." There us, now.

And I can't imagine why any current Frontier pilots wouldn't either. It's in their own interest for another pilot union to do well in negotiations. Don't insult any of these pilots by insinuating that they're as dumb as you, to act against their own good, out of some stupid notion of revenge (?) or something. While you may be that idiotic (and hate SWA ad nauseaum), 99.99% of professional pilots in the country are not.

Now, don't you have a picket line to cross somewhere, you scab-wannabe? Back to your hole until then.

Bubba

Sorry, I don't post here much anymore. Good for the SWA pilots for standing up for themselves, though.

I wonder if the Republic pilots, Continental pilots, TWA pilots, Northwest pilots, Piedmont pilots and all the other multitudes of merged/acquired pilots will support a possible strike?

What a ridiculous premise.

So ... what are you doing with your life now? You quit Southwest?

Yeah, over a year ago. Own my own businesses and bought a Mooney. Currently looking to sell the Mooney to buy a C421, so if you'd like a well maintained single, let me know. ;)

Life is good. I do miss the 717, though. :)

Latest resources

Back