• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Swa pilots dal picket!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Imagine that, SWA pilot's picketing Gary Kelly. Is the "Happy-go-lucky" culture of LUV at Southwest Airlines with their employees, now a fa?ade and a thing of the past?!

"Cordial at Best"=BULL********************!

Imagine that, SWA pilot's picketing Gary Kelly. Is the "Happy-go-lucky" culture of LUV at Southwest Airlines with their employees, now a fa?ade and a thing of the past?!

"Cordial at Best"=BULL********************!

Yep, pretty much. Mr Kelly can "own" that. :mad:

Never been prouder of my fellow pilots and my union than last Wed, and glad I was able to help make history. Hopefully this week in LAS will be an even bigger turnout!

P.S. Thanks again to the NetJets, Delta, and Spirit pilots that came out in support of us. You guys rock!!!

gis pilot. What do you see?

Look sharp for your public display Grab a hat and leave your fonzie jacket at home.
I did a google image search of pilot as you suggested. Out of the first five images, only one was wearing a hat, however all five were wearing aviator shades. Maybe in Las Vegas we should all wear sunglasses since that's what a google image search tells a pilot should look like!

At SWA the hat is OPTIONAL and most, me included, don't even own one other than those we have from previous carriers. Also, if it's cold, I have one uniform jacket and it happens to be leather.

If you would like to come join the picket line, I will welcome your "sharp" looking hat and overcoat wearing presence at the demonstration. If you want to cast stones from your keyboard at the large contingent of union activists that showed up and walked the line then I will disregard your aspersions.

This Wednesday, things get started around 11:30 at the Orleans.

This Wednesday, things get started around 11:30 at the Orleans.

1d7eb34ef0b83b4d8e60874e303372b1.jpg

Seriously, this DAL guy will try to be there to walk with you guys.

Latest resources

Back