• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA pilot that blew .039

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You guys know that this guy got hired cuz he is a cool guy. He likes to drink, and proud of it. His buds that recommended him love him cuz he's cool and loves to drink heavily before flights. Just a super fun guy. That's how you get hired as SWA. Get to know people on the inside, buy them drinks. Get your type. Your in. Don't bother being a super guy with a solid background. Go out and smash your car while your drunk, get a DUI....That's how you get on at SWA!

Sign me up. I ain't wrecking my IROC though.

You guys know that this guy got hired cuz he is a cool guy. He likes to drink, and proud of it. His buds that recommended him love him cuz he's cool and loves to drink heavily before flights. Just a super fun guy. That's how you get hired as SWA. Get to know people on the inside, buy them drinks. Get your type. Your in. Don't bother being a super guy with a solid background. Go out and smash your car while your drunk, get a DUI....That's how you get on at SWA!

When did you get turned down?

I believe that he was reffering to the civil side of the case for example deprivation of liberty and false arrest etc etc.
Rodger that.

The only way lawyers will take a civil suit on contingency is if they know for an absolute that it is a winner case. Otherwise, you mortgage the house and place your bet.

When did you get turned down?

Sounds like it was recent, and he's not taking it very well!!! Maybe you should go out and get trashed, might stand a better chance next time!!!!

Latest resources

Back