• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA PIC Hours Now at 1000 hrs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It would be the end of your marriage. He would come home happy from work and you would be all pissed off, cus you hate where he works.

You both would argue, cus he would learn to "like" (Luv) Southwest Airlines at the same time you continue to hate us. Arguements popping up all the time. They you will say "its either me or your Luvable Airline!!!" You will not like his choice.

Then a young UPS newhire FE will catch your eye............on to chapter 2.

You're right! :D

I'm going to tell him to fuggedaboutit! :nuts:

I hear ya L 70

Prepped with Albie, Boxes checked, Logbooks immaculate, humble during interview, they did ask me if I used an interview prep and I was honest. Ref's called. Letter in the mail. Oh well...year's almost up. Good luck to the rest of the SWA applicants.

I did accept the gum though:erm: but that was only after the interviewer said "hey man this ain't no trick question. I'm gonna chew gum because my breath stinks." :laugh: Maybe it was my breath...:puke:

I hear ya L 70

Prepped with Albie, Boxes checked, Logbooks immaculate, humble during interview, they did ask me if I used an interview prep and I was honest. Ref's called. Letter in the mail. Oh well...year's almost up. Good luck to the rest of the SWA applicants.

I did accept the gum though:erm: but that was only after the interviewer said "hey man this ain't no trick question. I'm gonna chew gum because my breath stinks." :laugh: Maybe it was my breath...:puke:
Yeah... you were who I was talking about. Didn't want to throw your name out there, just to protect the guilty... :D

I can understand why they wouldn't want ME... I mean, all the CA's would be losing their hottest F/A's on the overnight and, let's face it, greasing every landing in low vis and gusty winds kinda makes everyone else feel inferior,,,

(just kidding, fellas. I'm married, put on 30 pounds, and have been pranging them on all month). ;)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back