• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA (phx or las)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'd rather shovel (fill in the blank) in LBB than listen to the General go over his rolodex mantra of kool-aid flying with DAL. Obviously the pudgy, pasty white, soft General Lee (I'm guessing his build by his prior posts) has not spent much time in LBB...the Texas Tech women are absolutely gorgeous. Oh Jesus, I'm sorry - DAL flies big airplanes with really neat autopilots to Europe...I forgot, my bad. Hey General Clown - get away from that APU exhaust hole on your 767...it's not supposed to be used for that!

Hillarious. Wow, you sound like a genius. (NOT) Guess what? CAL also used to go to LBB, but it now is an Expressjet station. Sorry about that. Enjoy EWR.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Why don't you follow your boy-friend's lead (Sen. Craig) and resign from this board.

Why don't you follow your boy-friend's lead (Sen. Craig) and resign from this board.

What was his name on this board? Are you sure your buddy Craig was on this board? Really?

Bye Bye--General Lee

I'd rather shovel (fill in the blank) in LBB than listen to the General go over his rolodex mantra of kool-aid flying with DAL. Obviously the pudgy, pasty white, soft General Lee (I'm guessing his build by his prior posts) has not spent much time in LBB...the Texas Tech women are absolutely gorgeous. Oh Jesus, I'm sorry - DAL flies big airplanes with really neat autopilots to Europe...I forgot, my bad. Hey General Clown - get away from that APU exhaust hole on your 767...it's not supposed to be used for that!
:beer:
Even the CAL pilots are tired of Genitals Lee's pointless drivel...

:beer:
Even the CAL pilots are tired of Genitals Lee's pointless drivel...

Does that make me cry? No. I will give my opinion on ANYTHING I want, and you should know by now that I really would NOT want to be a SWA pilot primarily because of the one type aircraft fleet, the multiple leg days, the 25 minute turns, and certain routes or cities that are undesireable. But other than that, I think your airline is just swell. As far as CAL goes, they are a great airline too, except for their crappy base locations. Can anyone disagree with me there? Nope.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Give it up HOMO...

I usually like to argue, but you sound like my 96 yearold Grandmother, this is getting old.

The facts are: Nobody likes Delta anyway, except you. I'd rather hang out with any AA, NWA, UAL or CAL Pilots over a Delta tool anyday of the week or year.

Nobody cares about your weak company, weak pay and weak work environment. And nobody would listen to any tool working for Delta that loves to talk about Southwest Airlines. I wonder if you hold yourself while you type, ahhhhhhhh Southwest, B737, 7 legs a day...............oooohhhhhhhhh LBB.

I can't wait until we serve ATL and finish what AirTran started, kicking your a$$.

Must be hard losing respect all the time General. You used to have valid insight on this board. It's a shame to see what has become of you.

I will give my opinion on ANYTHING I want,

GL, I'm serious, you need professional help. A long time ago your posts had content. It was all Delta koolaid and BS, but there was at least some information. Now your posts are nothing more that a reflection of your sad obsession with a small Texas town and a not so small Texas airline.

I am truly sorry about what has happened to your once great airline. I know that you are in mourning and deep denile, but flight info is not the place to vent your feelings and frustrations. No one here is qualified to help.

BTW, your AME should be able to refer you to a qualified councelor, in LBB or where ever your travels may take you.

Give it up HOMO...

I usually like to argue, but you sound like my 96 yearold Grandmother, this is getting old.

The facts are: Nobody likes Delta anyway, except you. I'd rather hang out with any AA, NWA, UAL or CAL Pilots over a Delta tool anyday of the week or year.

Nobody cares about your weak company, weak pay and weak work environment. And nobody would listen to any tool working for Delta that loves to talk about Southwest Airlines. I wonder if you hold yourself while you type, ahhhhhhhh Southwest, B737, 7 legs a day...............oooohhhhhhhhh LBB.

I can't wait until we serve ATL and finish what AirTran started, kicking your a$$.

When you serve ATL? Riiiiight. We are able to make a profit now regardless of what Airtran does anyway. You are AGAIN talking from your rear end. And my WEAK company? Not anymore. I would give you some mure numbers, but it is useless with you.
I think your tiny brain is melting from those hot summer days in MAF.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back