• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA pay periods

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I use BofA (TX) and have yet to have a late deposit. It may post to SWALife a day late, but that doesn't affect my access to my money.

I'm on Pacific Time. Never early. If pay day is on the 6th or 21st, I'll maybe see it late that night, but usually not until the next morning.

Just think of the extra intrest SWA gets by having all that cash in the bank an extra day.

Just think of all that interest they lose when they pay early- which is way more often than late IMO-

Much ado...

How about swacu experiences?

Of course it's all relative to what you make versus what you spend. However, someone that makes more money on a four day trip than I make in a month should have a much more stable financial situation. Excessive cars, boats and other toys are simply a foolish waste if they cause you to be financially strapped.
If that's true, about a 4 day paying more than you make in a month, then you need a new job.

Don't fool yourself, there are plenty of guys over here living paycheck to paycheck! I've personally flown with guys that don't contribute anything to their 401K, Nothing...

Later,
KBB

Are you saying these pilots aren't even contributing the minimum amount that is matched dollar-for-dollar by the company? Ouch!

Just think of all that interest they lose when they pay early- which is way more often than late IMO-

Much ado...

How about swacu experiences?

I switched to the CU and they ALWAYS post early. Even on a Friday night with a Monday payday.

Like today- paid at midnight last night- ie: :01 seconds after the 17th ended-
Like the previous poster said- that's BS!
;)

Latest resources

Back