• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA pay periods

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The 5th an the 20th. Sometimes the day before or after if those dates fall on a holiday or Sunday. Mine have always been on that date or the day before. The bank makes a difference it seems.

5th and 20th. If either is on a Saturday they come a day early if on a Sunday a day late

Paying a day late is BS....if payday falls on a Sunday, you should be paid on Friday. Do they expect you to ever be late to work?

Paying a day late is BS....if payday falls on a Sunday, you should be paid on Friday. Do they expect you to ever be late to work?

Oh come on. Someone flying for Southwest ain't exactly living paycheck to paycheck like a pos rj punk. Waiting an extra 24 hours for a paycheck should not be an earth shattering emergency.

Like I said mine has never been on the late side. That seems to be more of a bank issue. They can do it, but I have never seen it. Not that one day either way makes a difference.

Oh come on. Someone flying for Southwest ain't exactly living paycheck to paycheck like a pos rj punk. Waiting an extra 24 hours for a paycheck should not be an earth shattering emergency.

Please let me know that next time you request my Jumpseat...

Your acting like 150-250k is all the money in the world. It's all relative.. I am sure many a SWA pilot is paying through the ass with alimony child support, cars, boats, houses... It's not exactly what you make, more what you spend...

Please let me know that next time you request my Jumpseat...

Your acting like 150-250k is all the money in the world. It's all relative.. I am sure many a SWA pilot is paying through the ass with alimony child support, cars, boats, houses... It's not exactly what you make, more what you spend...

Of course it's all relative to what you make versus what you spend. However, someone that makes more money on a four day trip than I make in a month should have a much more stable financial situation. Excessive cars, boats and other toys are simply a foolish waste if they cause you to be financially strapped.

Latest resources

Back