• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA or DAL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow, aren't you high and mighty? I guess you don't know our future plans? Things will be getting good, and remember, good ole Continental was in BK once or twice, and they are doing well now. We have gotten rid of the terrible management (Leo and the gang), brought our costs down and debt down, and have a plan to make plenty of revenue. If you want to fly the same plane the rest of your life, more than 4-5 legs a day on average, and fly to cities that aren't very fun with fairly short layovers, then do it. That doesn't float my boat, sorry. Your pay is great, but that may not be there in a few years. We had higher pay than you did, with more money in the bank, and look what happened. If Colleen Barret takes over for Gary Kelly you may be sunk.

Bye Bye--General Lee

General,

You continue to lose credibility. Your posts on SWA's layovers have been proven wrong yet you continue to repeat them. This says more about your own insecurities.

I hope your "new" management has a better plan...

You said the same things a few years ago. Remember how Song would save the airline? Look how that worked out (please read my first post on this thread).

By the way, it's takes much more than "plenty of revenue" and farming out your domestic flying to the lowest bidder to ensure the future success of Delta.

You can also thank the United boys for your higher pay prior to 9-11. They are the ones who negotiated those rates during their summer of 2000 issues - you guys just got their rates plus a percent or two. Please don't take the credit..

Hey SWA/FU,

Who paid for your aviation degree at SIU? Let me guess..... Was it your Daddy who also got you the job at SWA?

No wonder you are so immature. BTW, talking about yourself in the third person is a complete sign of being self centered and immature. As in "the SWA/FU."

The SWA/FO does not have to explain himself to an individual that does not understand civilian aviation and how it works. The SWA/FO has never sucked on the Gov tit, like you have and probably continue to do.

The SWA/FO knew how to fly before he arrived at the airlines. :laugh:

the SWA/FO :pimp:

The SWA/FO does not have to explain himself to an individual that does not understand civilian aviation and how it works. The SWA/FO has never sucked on the Gov tit, like you have and probably continue to do.

The SWA/FO knew how to fly before he arrived at the airlines. :laugh:

the SWA/FO :pimp:
How's that pilot contract coming along over there? SW big profits = big pay raise.

How's that pilot contract coming along over there? SW big profits = big pay raise.

SWAPA has never negotiated an industry leading pay rate. They are more accustomed to pay rates that are 30% or more below the legacy carriers. It will be interesting to see what pay raises, if any, they negotiate.

SWAPA has never negotiated an industry leading pay rate.

Nor a concessionary pay-cut. I'll take our approach over yours, at least it seems to work better.

FYI...negotiations are continuing. Paywise? Most of us came here because of the way this company manages "in good times, plans for the bad times."

This has kept us in a solid growth mode, annual profits (= profit sharing) and no layoffs, which, as many on these boards know, are a true morale killer...both for those who take the partial pay/benefit cuts and those who take the 100% pay/benefit cuts.

Tejas

Latest resources

Back