• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA or DAL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well...without giving any names...yes I did fly the 737 while I was there, got the type and let SWA know I was available the very next day.

The carrier I was with has been in Bankruptcy. And they tend to furlough pilots when things don't go according to plan...and they have a horrible labor/management relationship....Ok, ok, ok...and they have started to change their paint scheme ( yet, again) in the last few years. I hope that narrows it down.

Based on what I saw when I was there, I always felt they would end up in BK...it just happened a few years later than I thought it would.

Tejas

Well Tejas, congrats on SWA - great airline and great biz plan. However unfortunately now you'll have to sit in the crew room and listen to SWA/FO b*tch to you about how he hates the military and its pilots. Then in a year or two once he upgrades to captain and becomes a leader (jesus help us all), you can listen to him complain about the military and its pilots over an entire 4 day.

However unfortunately now you'll have to sit in the crew room and listen to SWA/FO b*tch to you about how he hates the military and its pilots.

I dislike anyone who doesn't know their job. Mil or Civ. Anyone that doesn't know the FAR/AIM & basic instrument procedures. I am fairly sure you will never see me in a management position @ SWA. That seems to be a goal for AF/Navy guys, for some reason.

I don't fly 4 day trips (for the most part). So you would only have to listen to me for 3 days.

People know when I am in the crew room. :cool: cus the SWA/FO is one cool dude. :pimp:

I dislike anyone who doesn't know their job. Mil or Civ. Anyone that doesn't know the FAR/AIM & basic instrument procedures. I am fairly sure you will never see me in a management position @ SWA. That seems to be a goal for AF/Navy guys, for some reason.

I don't fly 4 day trips (for the most part). So you would only have to listen to me for 3 days.

People know when I am in the crew room. :cool: cus the SWA/FO is one cool dude. :pimp:

One, most AF/Navy guys couldn't give 2 sh*ts about being management...they enjoy flying and more importantly they enjoy serving their country. A person with your attitude and mentality is perfect for managment - you can hastle guard/reserve guys to your heart's content when they ask for mil leave (which I'm sure you'd relish).

Two, when people "know" you when you walk in the crew room is not something I would brag about. And if that is indeed true, and they do know who you are, I'll put 100 bucks on them not thinking it's "cus you're a cool dude."

I think that what I asked on the first post has been answered. Geez this has gone on for way too long.

One, most AF/Navy guys couldn't give 2 sh*ts about being management...

Thank God, I guess that means they all lied on their bios?

Thank God, I guess that means they all lied on their bios?

Ok, we'll try this again.

One, why are you reading their bios?

Two, I said most, not all...I'm sure some aspire to management positions. And since an integral part of the military is being a leader, the ones that do, usually do very well.

66.7% management w/ mil background

However unfortunately now you'll have to sit in the crew room and listen to SWA/FO b*tch to you about how he hates the military and its pilots.

Well...SWA F/O and I are not based in the same place. Plus, we probably don't fly on the same days...we won't for sure when he upgrades....

But, let me add that I know SWA F/O...and I've never had a problem with him. He really is a good guy to be around.

Tejas

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back