SWA Open House

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ok....

My bad...this is the SWA open house post...I thought it was upcomming interviews! Sorry...Now you know why I wasn't hired! I can't read...

A Weiner

lOOK YOU GUYS, DON'T GET ALL BENT OUT OF SHAPE OVER THE SOUTHWEST THING. YOU ONLY HAVE A 16% CHANCE OF GETTING HIRED. BETTER TO PUT YOUR MONEY THAT YOUR SPENDING ON THAT TYPE TOWARDS YOUR GIRLFRIENDS.

All attending the open house; please write your flight info call signs on your name tag instead of your real name.

Just remember to those who are going and plan to fly back to wherever Saturday night, the schedule on Saturday night is significantly reduced in Dallas, so be careful.

"If you were a fruit, which fruit would you be, and why?"

:rolleyes:Brokeflyer...you must be a total idiot to say something that stupid about SWA! They are the HIGHEST PAID 737 operators in the world. Go back to you lear jet and go to sleep!

klr1395 said:
I am not going, but Rebekah Krone said no suits, ties, and resumes and all that. She made it out to be an informal information session. Anytime you can get facetime with the good folks in the PD would be a plus. I bet you would get noticed by doing this but by no means IMHO is this the only way to get noticed. For everyone else out there one thing I have done is about 1 1/2 yrs ago I was offered enrollment in their 'takeoff mentor' program. Once per quarter they have socials at one of their pilot bases. The most I have seen there is 10 to 15 at each gathering, so you really get to know the PD folks and the 3 line pilots that show up to each of them. That is a great way to go to get noticed as well and especially for those who don't meet mins (I didn't when I joined) to demonstrate sustained interest in the company. Who knows.. Then again also a great way to meet and impress someone enough to go vouch for you to their base CP before your DB. I am sure someone will disagree or call me crazy, just one man's humble opinion. Best of Luck to everyone going!!!
This is starting to sound more and more like a meet and greet (just 1v many versus 1v1)
First you steal our APLC (OPC), now our meet and greet idea... what gives?:)

I had to figure out how to put a smiley thing on here, lest I receive the wrath of FI.com

Sluggo_63 said:
This is starting to sound more and more like a meet and greet (just 1v many versus 1v1)

I had to figure out how to put a smiley thing on here, lest I receive the wrath of FI.com

That ALPC/OPC is nice. Rumor has it the electronic flight bag we are getting was from FedEx also.

Sluggo_63 said:

Dont forget we "stole" your LOI for the interview too. Actually the PD folks says it has worked great for us.

Latest resources

Back