• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Open House

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'll be going. 3500 TPIC, check airman, no type.

GO AROUND said:
I'll be there with bells on. Any additional experience I can get of the SWA culture is a benifit to me in an interview. 5400 TTL, 2000PICt, no type.

now there is an idea. The nuts in the big D might just like that.( Kidding I think) Either way good luck :)

A 737 type is all that is required. NG time is just a differences training course. SWA even though they operate the 737-700, doesn't have the typical Boeing glass set-up that all other carriers use. Their glass simulates the round dials as used in the 737-300 and 500, for commonality. Although its nice to have flown the NG, I don't think to SWA it really matters. It seems they just want a fit for their way of doing business and crew compatability.

Anybody know if Chase and SWA/FO are going to be in charge of the Castle Bounce???

I was the person handing out the wild turkey shots..

Ok...guess I'll be the nerd that starts telling about the Open House.

1. Yep, they are hiring...a lot, and will hire a lot over the next few years.

2. They want you to be honest and list all arrest, convictions, and prison sentences, even if it doesn't show up on your FBI check.

3. They do interview without a type, but if you don't have a type and get a call, consider yourself lucky.

4. Only count PIC time that you signed for the airplane, contrary to my understanding of what the website states.

5. Rebekah looks for pilots on Sunday nights when she gets bored...

Rebekah looks for pilots on Sunday nights when she gets bored...

looks for them where? At C's?

Latest resources

Back