Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Melon

Big Member
How many of you guys/gals are going? Also are you typed and do you meet the PIC mins?

I'll start: I am going, no type, 1800 TPIC

Please don't hijack my thread!

:DI'll be there....Type in progress with over 2500 TPIC! Going to be a BLAST, according to my friends that are already working there in SWA land!

This whole open house thing puzzles me. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to go and drink some of the coolaid since this is where I want to work above all other places, but why do this when the demand is so great and as a companay you can pick anyone you want. What is SWA going to tell anyone that really wants to work there something that they don't already know. Unless this will increase my chances for a second interview sooner than later or someone elses chances for a first interview why go to all the added expense. Will they write my name down and say "Mr Steve Smith came to our open house so he is extra motivated so he will get x number of points when he comes in to interview." Anyway if I did'nt have such a wonderful wife who has put up with this crazy career and two beautiful girls who need daddy at home right now I would head on down and go have my $100 bag of peanuts. All those that go let us know what all the hoopla was all about. Enjoy!

I'm going to go check it out. No type, 2719 PIC.

Best of luck everyone.

A Chief Pilot recently stated "Southwest knows there are a lot of people out there that are getting all kinds of info from all types of sources." Southwest wants to take out the middle man and give straight answers to everyone. Plus, everyone likes a party!!!

Latest resources

Back