• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Nov DB

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Congrats guys and welcome to SWA! Anyone get a call from and of the Chicago Chief Piots. I have a friend waiting. Thanx.

Just got the call from the HOU Chief Pilot!!! It's going to be a good Thanksgiving! Last name begins with J and not typed!

Just got the call about 30 minutes ago. I can't believe it!!!!!!!! My heart was beating out of my chest when the guy told me who he was...one of the chief pilots. Im in Houston and my last name starts with a "T". Good luck to the rest of you. I hope to see you all in training!:)

P.S.

Only two out of eleven of my references were called. No previous employment checks yet either.

Right there with ya hypersonic. Havn't had any contacts called that I know of.

I did not put info on the last post.

Last name starts with A
Typed - YES
Second interview - YES
References called - YES and seems like previous company and my military unit. I guess they were covering their bases with me.

Good luck and thanks to those who posted all info previously, it paid off.

Last name starts with H
Typed - YES
Second interview - NO
References called - YES, seems like most of the contacts I turned in during the interview, those SWA guys that did recs, and my military unit.

This is my info, I think they wanted to cover all their tracks with me, too! Good luck to all those waiting, my fingers are crossed for you, and congrats to those called.

Latest resources

Back