• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Nov DB

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Still no more references checked? I wonder if their overloaded or done. I hope overloaded.

For all of you recent SWA interviewees, how much time passed from the time you submitted your online resume to when you got the call for an interview. Also, how long was it between getting asked to come and the actual interview? Finally, how many are they hiring per month?

Good luck to all of you. I got hired by SWA 5 years ago and went with another carrier. (Don't ask.) But it was a positive experience. I'm hoping they'll give me a second chance.

Time Line

On line app. - getting the email for an interview = 2.5 years

Getting email - time of interviewing = 2.5 weeks

Day of interiview - until Ref's called = 6 days

Looks like 40 to 50 a month based upon the 600 figure for the year. At least that many next year is the word.

This is all I know, hopefully it helps.

Good Luck!!!

SD

On line app. - getting the email for an interview = 3 months

Getting call to interview - time of interviewing = 4 weeks

Day of interiview - until Ref's called = 15 days and still waiting

When I went they were doing 24 people per day 4 days per week.

Have fun!
EP

So there's anywhere from 3 months to 2.5 years to wait for a call from SWA? Can anyone suggest why there's such a disparity between the two posts above? The two gentlemen obviously both had at least the min quals. Was one so much more qualified that he went in just 3 months?

When I got called years ago I was under impression it was more of a first in first out situation. Is it possible they are skipping over people?

So there's anywhere from 3 months to 2.5 years to wait for a call from SWA? Can anyone suggest why there's such a disparity between the two posts above? The two gentlemen obviously both had at least the min quals. Was one so much more qualified that he went in just 3 months?

When I got called years ago I was under impression it was more of a first in first out situation. Is it possible they are skipping over people?

...Yes

On line app. - getting the email for an interview = 2.5 years

Getting email - time of interviewing = 2.0 weeks

Day of interiview - until Ref's called = 6 days

Day of DB to the phone call from the PD that I had enough cool points - 2 days.

Time from the DB to first day of class- 2 months to the day. Interviewed Aug 8th and start Nov 8th.

Hang in there. It will happen if this is what you truly want.

328 Dude

Hey , when you go to the Nov. 8th class tell P. Brown, "squirrel" says Hi, for me.

have fun

SD

Latest resources

Back