• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Nov DB

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, well I interviewed 15 days ago and I still have about 25 more days to wait. I'll be the poster boy for "The suspense is killing me" group when this is over. What's worse is there is talk that they may push the Dec. DB until Jan, but I havn't confirmed that.

I checked mail as well. No news. I got sears AND 20% off at Bed Bath and Beyond. The wife and I got a nice little day planned out...I don't know if there's going to be enough time!

Crying wolf

Heard from a reliable source calls should start going out today or tomorrow

Guess I'm going to have to eat those words now....anyway, I'm hearing now that it will be next week at the earliest before we hear anything. Take it for what it's worth.

Good things come to those that wait! Enjoy your Thanksgiving everyone!!

Hey Radar, your reliable source sucks. Maybe you should buy him/her drinks in Philly on Sunday and he/she might give you better info. Maybe you should just graciously receive a royal ass kicking and we can all forgive you. Better yet, gimme your boat and I will forgive you, you piece of SH&&.

Bed Bath and Beyond. The wife and I got a nice little day planned out...I don't know if there's going to be enough time![/QUOTE]

Good one CMG...I'll do one, I'll do one......

So...if your not home and they call will they leave a message or try the cell #? Or does a guy in a tuxedo pull up in a van and hand you a giant ticket that says you've won a new career? If someone could clarify this I think all of us on this thread would be the wiser :)

Latest resources

Back