• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Makes emergency landing in Yuma AZ

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sounds like some pax passed out due to no O2 flow. Wonder what the story is there. Hope it's not some sort of mask drop malfunction.

How do you define which post is more senior. Seniority has nothing to do with longevity. I think we should get a FI moderator and use him as a arbitrator to come up with who's post is more senior.

M

Why don't you let an arbitrator decide and if you don't agree with his decision, you can switch to a different website.

Or they more likely ignored (texting) the briefing explaining that the hose needs to be pulled in order to start the flow of o2.

I bet if you asked even the seasoned travelers about pulling the mask to start oxygen flow, you would find a surprising number that have no idea about it.

Just curious, I know SWA had a hole in the rear of a 737 about two years ago and went into BNA(?) I think. AA had the 757 in MIA going to NYC/BOS last fall with the tear above 1L. Has any Airbus narrow body had a skin structure failure you can recall? It might be one of Fifi's only strong points.

Are you saying Boeings are cheap aircraft?

I know what you are trying to say. This is a Boeing problem, not an airline problem, youngster.

Wow! Really?!?!? REALLY?

This doesn't happen to many other airlines....especially twice within a year!! Where's the oversight?

Oh well bags fly free and so does your hair on Southwest!!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back