• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Makes emergency landing in Yuma AZ

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This doesn't happen to many other airlines....especially twice within a year!! Where's the oversight?

Doesn't necessarily make it any better, but the one that diverted into CRW happened July 13, 2009, so it hasn't been two in one year.

Doesn't necessarily make it any better, but the one that diverted into CRW happened July 13, 2009, so it hasn't been two in one year.

Bill doesn't care about the facts so much as taking his pot shot at WN.

Gup

Thanks....you are right.

Gup

aww Gup.....you had to go there. I was responding to some FI monkey saying it's a Boeing problem.

Read my first post on page one....find me a potshot? You know I don't stoop that low....it could happen to anybody.....but twice in under 2 years? Makes ya wonder if your international MX is doing their job.

Maybe if your airline wasn't spending their time and cash tossing arrows in commercials about bag fees, maybe that money could be diverted to real NDE checks and not the ones you get over cocktails or pizza near the Dallas FSDO.

Last edited:
Well SWA has over 1.24 milion departures in a year. The odds are not in the favor of something not happening. Funny how the American airplane who had passengers and a couple flight attendants pass out due to a pressuization is the other day goes quiet. ******************** happens and it could happen to any airline. We need to hope that are crews are well trained to handle the emergency at hand and not make mistakes like crashing in icing in Buffalo or taking off on the wrog runway and killing everyone on board in Lexington

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Gup

He a member of the Double Breasted Dork's Club. :puke:

The usual group of Deltoid losers that troll every SWA thread because nobody cares about deltA. Life sucks at delTa, these guys are living proof. :laugh:

aww Gup.....you had to go there. I was responding to some FI monkey saying it's a Boeing problem.

Read my first post on page one....find me a potshot? You know I don't stoop that low....it could happen to anybody.....but twice in under 2 years? Makes ya wonder if your international MX is doing their job.

Maybe if your airline wasn't spending their time and cash tossing arrows in commercials about bag fees, maybe that money could be diverted to real NDE checks and not the ones you get over cocktails or pizza near the Dallas FSDO.

Don't have to go all the way to page one. There are plenty right here.

Classy.

The real question is, did the crew make sure and ask for the required shortcut direct to Yuma when they checked in...

Latest resources

Back