Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA labor strife, strike on the horizon...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Mark the Village Idiot down for a yes vote........only problem is he doesn't get one!

DG

You don't know your own association. Ask other pilots. They all will tell you that they'll vote in the first thing they see. There's a lot of retired mil folks like there, and they don't want to rock the boat.

Ask around.

p.s. I'll have a vote in no time.

Big difference between rampers and pilots. Rampers got nuthin' to lose. Those that don't believe me weren't here in 2000. Ugly.

Gup

I just hope the pilots take what the company gives. I hear some nonsense about retro pay. That's BS. If I were there, I'd vote for the company offer. They need to keep the company healthy and growing. I only got a few more years before retirement...and I want to be hired at a growing company. I really don't want to sit any reserve.

A$$ CLOWN!!

Wow...I thought everyone was happy at SWA.
Hopefully everything can be worked out.

"Everyone" is mighty broad. Most of the pilots for sure are happy. I'm overall happy but certainly feel two years with no contract is too long. I don't need a huge raise but I will vote no for any contract that does not have retro and COLA past and future.

"Happy" is a 51% solution. You ought to know that.

Gup

"Everyone" is mighty broad. Most of the pilots for sure are happy. I'm overall happy but certainly feel two years with no contract is too long. I don't need a huge raise but I will vote no for any contract that does not have retro and COLA past and future.

"Happy" is a 51% solution. You ought to know that.

Gup

I would guess 90% of our pilots agree with this assessment.

I just hope the pilots take what the company gives. I hear some nonsense about retro pay. That's BS.

Hmmm...but it wasn't BS when the F/A's got retro...right? After all...they all got their retro checks just after the contract was ratified.

OK for F/A's...but not for pilots? Which side are you on? I guess we already know.

Latest resources

Back