Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA labor strife, strike on the horizon...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Did you read the article?

Despite the breakdown, the union would have to meet several conditions of federal law that could take months before workers could go on strike. Union officials did not raise the prospect of a strike on Thursday.

Just another deceptful thread title.

Didn't the SWA F/A's almost go on strike a few years ago? Thought I recall their neg's not being very "labor fiendly"

All the rampers want is what CAL pilots make......

I just hope the pilots take what the company gives. I hear some nonsense about retro pay. That's BS. If I were there, I'd vote for the company offer. They need to keep the company healthy and growing. I only got a few more years before retirement...and I want to be hired at a growing company. I really don't want to sit any reserve.

Sorry to disappoint everybody BUT..... this is part of the process. Not the first time nor the last time. They are not that far apart and it will be settled. Same with the pilots, and the F/As. We just hope all of the other compainies labor groups can grow some balls so that we can get some decent pay raises in the future.

Who would have thought we would be on the top looking down... WAY down.....

Also TC why don't you take your foolishness someplace else. Obviously you are just here to yank peoples chain. Hopefully everybody has realized this by now.

I just hope the pilots take what the company gives. I hear some nonsense about retro pay. That's BS. If I were there, I'd vote for the company offer. They need to keep the company healthy and growing. I only got a few more years before retirement...and I want to be hired at a growing company. I really don't want to sit any reserve.

Mark the Village Idiot down for a yes vote........only problem is he doesn't get one!

DG

Latest resources

Back