• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA jumpseating

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Maj and any others interested in the recip. agreement with SWA.
Here's some info I found in my Logbook concerning our Jumpseat coordinator, the name may be dated but the contact info should be good. Let us know if you and "your people" have any luck. Sure would be great if everyone could benefit fully from this excellent benefit.

SWAPA Jumpseat coordinator
Jens Malmborg
800-969-7972
[email protected]

Cheers,
TC

All it takes is a phone call, huh? Our jumpseat coordinator has made numerous phone calls to no avail. Skywest is NOT on the list! We'll take as many of ANYONE in our open seats- just wish others would reciprocate. I think it's been frustrating for those who regularly commute on Southwest.

Okay, I'll step down from the box now!

. . . nice wingletted Southwest avatar up there- looks good!

Comair also takes unlimited, so, hook us up, guys!

Spirit will also take all we can hold. If the gate agent says that the js is full, politely ask them to ask the Captain if he will sign a pass. All of us will.

As far as the SWA-unlimited js reciprocal agreements go, Spirit has been trying to get one for years. We keep getting told that
SWA crews don't need to travel where we fly and therefore it would not be advantageous to SWA to allow us the the unlimited agreement. I sort of understand, and I intend to fix the problem by getting hired by SWA:)

regards,
enigma

Thanks

Thanks for the info folks. I'll pass the POC along to our JS coordinator and hope for the best.

Cheers,
Maj

Just wanted to add to my previous post, it is too bad that some non-pilot pencil pusher is deciding where pilots may or may not need to go.
We have the same problem here at AA, I was trying to get a friend's commuter airline on our list, and the answer was we don't
need them , Eagle flies most places they do.

SWA guys sometimes use Spirit out of DEN as an alternate way to Chicago (through DTW). I'll e-mail our folks and give them my 2 Cents. Personally, I think if you give us unlimited, we should give you unlimited. But I am just a small cog in a big wheel...;)

Latest resources

Back