• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA INTERVIEW MARCH 8TH!!! YIPPIE!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sounds like they are only calling military. Any Civilian guys/gals been called yet?

Civilian

Both of the guys I know that got called are civilian.

4500-5000 TT
2000+ TPIC
B737 Type
121 & 135 Experience
4 Year Degree

Last edited:
Seems as if the calls stopped on Tuesday. Anyone have any idea if they filled up the upcoming interview dates or if they are only going to call early in the week? For those that recieved a call, was it after business hours when they called, in the evening, or during the work day?

Thanks,

Chaz

Bluto-

How does Lindsey feel about purple? :D I think I'll send in a resume with a Powercat on it. Surely that won't offend here will it?

Were all of the folks called currently flying? If not how recent for latest flight? Did applying on Jan 12th have any impact or not?

Congrats, Bluto. When I went in for the interview, I was praising the Lord, myself. As I'm sure you've heard from many others, you'll really enjoy the experience.

As an Oklahoma State alum, I also wanted to offer my deepest condolences for the drubbing we laid on your poor chickenhawks last Monday! See you in Dallas (in the conference tourney, and hopefully online)!:D

Flycatcher99 said:
As an Oklahoma State alum, I also wanted to offer my deepest condolences for the drubbing we laid on your poor chickenhawks last Monday! See you in Dallas (in the conference tourney, and hopefully online)!:D [/B]

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while

Got a call last week for March 8th. Original application was April of 2002. Online app Jan. 12.

appx 5000 tt, 2200 tpic, 800hr per year for the last 3 years.
121 FE and FO, 135 Capt. 737 Type in apr of 2002

Last edited:
?

Are calls for interviews done? Do you think LUV will fill the remaining positions for the year with this round of interviews?

SR

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back