• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

thebluto

Forgot flightinfo existed
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Lilah called about two hours ago. I have an interview March 8th! I'll take this opportunity to Praise the Lord. But, I won't ever do it on the Intercom like the American pilot who's in trouble.

Congratulations Thebluto you deserve it. You have been waiting along time. Let us know what your stats are B-737 type, 121, 135, 91 or military and about the interview when the time comes.
I know everyone has a profile but some are not updated...like mine.

CONGRATS!!!

Let me be the first to congratulate you Bluto!!! This is reason to celebrate for all of us. Someone pass the champagne!!!:D

Learguy

Congrats!

I've got a couple buddies that got the call today too. It doesn't sound like those that get hired will have a long swim. Good luck!

Yahoooooooooooooo!!!!!

Congrats bluto,

That is great news. Break out that old set of baggy boxers for the interview.

Adios,

SR

Thanks to all

I actually originally applied Feb 2002, hand-walked the app in wearing my Kansas Jayhawk tie and my newly acquired HPA 737 type hat.

I met Lindsey Lang and she said, "You went to KU, too?" I thought, very nice! I have an "in" with a fellow alum.

However, I found out the Navy wouldn't let me out until Feb 2004 (I thought I could get out Feb 2003, glad I didn't or I'd be sitting with no job for the last year).

I had to pull my app, so I wasn't more than a year out (actually 13 months out was the number Amy Webb had put out to apply).

I reapplied in December 2002 after a drug deal with the Navy that put me in Saudi in the summer of 2002, with a payback of getting to go back to T-34s until I got out.

By the way, I called Rob Beeks' number a few hours ago. His message says he doesn't do the prep anymore.

Thanks for the kind words. Hope to see some of you in Dallas and eventually flying the line.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back