• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Hiring...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm excited to stay at SWA, so save your prayers for when you fly with me. They don't call me Captain (soon to be SWA/FO) ASAP for nothing.....

As long as you wear one of those JR Ewing hats around the Dallas base, you'll be Teflon. No ASAP required.

Bubba

Is there any rumors of new bases? I would think that with almost 2000 more pilots (FAT and newbies) over the next couple of years would max out domicile capacity. I know ATL can grow but not that much, DEN would be similar.

I'm just thinking out loud and that has gotten me in trouble before.

Phred

alriight, the rumor has legs, 40 aircraft and 400 new hires (on top of FAT) next year...

And where prey tell would the training capacity come for this? With the transitions going on this doesn't make sense to me.

As long as you wear one of those JR Ewing hats around the Dallas base, you'll be Teflon. No ASAP required.

Bubba

Excellent!, I have my roper boots and giant belt buckle ready for IOE. Can we wear bolo ties?

I hope it's true. In fact I want it to be true and I want to be wrong with all my past predictions. I'm on this ship as well and real new hire pilots at the bottom of the list are good for everybody. That being said there is enough training center capacity to transition the remaining AAI pilots in 2014 but I don't think there is enough to do that plus 400 new hires.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back