• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Hiring...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He has no idea. He's not a DL pilot, as I have proven on another thread, and just acknowledging this doosh just gives him human rights, neither of which (s)he deserves!

Funny stuff old coot. He proved I didn't know EXACTLY how many people per class were hired AFTER me.... Yeah, everyone knows those numbers. I have proven, just by looking at Coot 11's posts, that he is an old cranky idiot that will hopefully retire in a couple years.

Bye Bye---General Lee

You answering from Europe again on another Southwest thread. You have very little idea of what goes on at Delta, much less SW. Time to log back on to Microsoft Flight Simulator. The ATC simulated controller has just cleared you to taxi behind the two Delta Connection 900's taxing from the left. Haha.

Hi Red, I do 3 day trips this month, and as I stated earlier I usually fly out on Mon or Tues, which would mean I'm already back. You may very well be in West Texas on a layover, actually puking in your La Quinta toilet after eating another bad quesadilla. When will you learn? You've gotta bid some Akron or Flint layovers to try something different.... Good luck Red!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Hi Red, I do 3 day trips this month, and as I stated earlier I usually fly out on Mon or Tues, which would mean I'm already back. You may very well be in West Texas on a layover, actually puking in your La Quinta toilet after eating another bad quesadilla. When will you learn? You've gotta bid some Akron or Flint layovers to try something different.... Good luck Red!

Bye Bye---General Lee
Genital:
You do 3 guys a month and call that flying? Nice. Next time down on your knees, remember, that all the men love you because you're such a "cool dude."
When pretending to be a pilot, just continue to tell yourself----> I'm a pilot for DL while putting on your pretend uniform with matching ladies underwear! Rock on midget!

Genital:
You do 3 guys a month and call that flying? Nice. Next time down on your knees, remember, that all the men love you because you're such a "cool dude."
When pretending to be a pilot, just continue to tell yourself----> I'm a pilot for DL while putting on your pretend uniform with matching ladies underwear! Rock on midget!

Coot,

Do you ever forget where you are? Sounds like it. You mixed up flight planning procedures at our two most popular destinations in Europe due to our JV. You totally mixed them up, which means you are mixed up, or lying on what you do. You are probably just guessing, and your above nasty post just shows your desperation. Wow, you really do appear old and clueless.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back