SWA Feb Decision Board...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
JumpJetter said:
How many days after your interview did they start calling your refs?

Thanks
JJ

I interviewed on a Thursday, refs called Monday. I had 3 refs and all were called. Hope this helps. Good luck to all.

A girl in my HPA 737 class was hired...her refs weren't called...AND, she didn't officially have the type yet. She interv. in Nov...DB was supposed to be in dec. but got pushed back to Jan while she was in class. Soooooo, she was hired without refs being called and without the type technically. Her type ride was the same day they hired her. Hows THAT for timing.

She isn't "hired" yet.

I passed the DB before I got my type, and I wasn't "hired" for over 2 years.

She certainly has her foot in the door though.

FJ

anyone who interviewed recently know of their references being called yet? I interviewed Jan 20, none called yet (that I know of)

usually it is 7-14 days but that varies depending on how busy they are (to call LORs.) once you hear people from your interview day are getting calls then most everyone from your day will who will get calls to you LORs happens within a week.

Anyone know what the ratio of folks that get their references called to those who get hired? Just wondering...Anxiously awaiting the decision board. This wait is a lot worse than I thought. I don't know who is in worse shape, me or my wife. I am driving her crazy. She has been very supportive though. Thanks everyone!

The wait is definitely difficult. I no like it. Hopefully, it'll all be worth it in about a month when we get that call (positive thoughts).

Jumpjetter...my ref's got called about a week and a half after the interview.

There is talk of the decision board the the 16th, my contact in PHX said the CP's office said that it may get moved back a week. Nothing official, just fyi-

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back