SWA expected upgrade times?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
GL

So u are saying as 96 hire u can hold captain in ATL ?

Yes, the MD88 in ATL/NYC and maybe MSP? The DC9 also is fairly junior, but I don't want to fly that either. I can make more money as a senior FO on a widebody as I can as a reserve narrowbody Captain. When I can hold a line on the 737, I will then bid it as Captain.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Upgrades at southwest??? Funny, I'm counting the days to my downgrade... sucks azz no matter what they tell me. It'll be about 12 years before I see the left seat again...

Upgrades at southwest??? Funny, I'm counting the days to my downgrade... sucks azz no matter what they tell me. It'll be about 12 years before I see the left seat again...

Yawn-
Quit then- I only personally know 200 really anxious pilots that would love to be in your spot. So bored with tranny complaints-

12 years? I was thinking more like 16 considering how far down the list you are. :bawling:

Yeah but just think how awesome you'll be at getting the clearance and setting up the cockpit for RSW guys!!

Yeah but just think how awesome you'll be at getting the clearance and setting up the cockpit for RSW guys!!

Thanks for the laugh.

I'm sure your post and profile are meant to be funny; with a whopping 6 years of airline experience in your logbook (including your time cleaning up barf at Gulfstream), that's the only way it could be taken.

Keep it up . . . . if the flying thing doesn't work out, maybe you can do stand up. . . . at really small clubs, or on a really leaky cruise ship. :laugh:

Last edited:
Thanks for the laugh.

I'm sure your post and profile are meant to be funny; with a whopping 6 years of airline experience in your logbook (including your time cleaning up barf at Gulfstream), that's the only way it could be taken.

Keep it up . . . . if the flying thing doesn't work out, maybe you can do stand up. . . . at really small clubs, or on a really leaky cruise ship. :laugh:

Careful Ty, you'll hurt it's little feelings.

It's going to be a lot of fun watching you turn purple as you scurry around picking up trash and cross seat belts - While 1700 pilots play angry birds and quietly laugh at you.

By the way, nice avatar. Apparently you missed the lecture about Spartan social habits. Not that there's anything wrong with that of course. You're still real cool.

:D

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back