• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA earnings

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He only needed to clear another $117M to make 15%, he could have delayed TWO jets until 1 Jan 2014 and made it.

15% is a mythical unicorn this manager uses to deflect the reality he is going to do what he wants to do when he wants to do it.

So read between the lines- he doesn't want to hit 15% yet, bc we aren't ready initiative wise to do the growth he's promised-
2015 man

Whaaat?

Trouble in Luvland???

Let's debate the civil war!!!
Hahaha

If that makes me a moron, I'm that then
;););)

Ok you're a moron then! And a PFT sellout!;)

Right...

No, there's just a lot on the plate at the moment

Incrementally getting closer to 15% is a way to placate us until we get to it- and we will- in 2015- when planned growth starts

I talked to Gary PCL- the real target is your resignation date. We will grow when pcl leaves. Heard it here first
Is it difficult for you to talk while you're on your knees with your mouth full, and ears fully grasped? Or are you just used to it by now?

Last edited:
Really?

You're that "General Lee" the one who led southerners into war killing hundreds of thousands of fellow Americans to protect slavery?

Thought it was about the car, not redneck pride

And diesel- the wright amendment allows anyone to fly nonstop ATL-DAL??
Pretty sure it's "not yet" or is the wright amendment just a SWA limit?

And what is the difference now? Now the masters rule with financial indebtedness, wasn't in much the same back then? I guess now the pain is shared amongst more races, but the premise remains the same. I guess that there aren't any northerners who profit from the 52 hour workweek of their "indentured servants". The positive is that people no longer have to endure the terrible physical punishment at the end of their masters' whips, but most will still be relegated to a life of servitude, with nothing to show for it at the end. Ever wonder why we are referred to as "consumers", and not people. Watching reality TV makes it all better. (Please no lectures on racial inequality and lack of empathy WRT slavery, as I have more than most). Unintelligible rant over.

box

Really?

You're that "General Lee" the one who led southerners into war killing hundreds of thousands of fellow Americans to protect slavery?

Thought it was about the car, not redneck pride

And diesel- the wright amendment allows anyone to fly nonstop ATL-DAL??
Pretty sure it's "not yet" or is the wright amendment just a SWA limit?

Oh lordy...............thread drift. Please..........tell us some more about how the civil war was fought to end slavery. :rolleyes:

13% ROIC. Too bad we didn't hit the 15% trigger. I'm guessing that's when the balloons and confetti fall from the ceiling and we all start singing happy days are here again. Because you can't do anything at 13% compared to 15%. Thank god it wasn't 14.5. I wouldn't be surprised if the real ROIC is above 15%.
After all you've seen in your short time here, You really believe at 15.000% he will magically open some floodgate of aircraft buying and new route structures?

He controls every aspect of ROIC, and plays the pipes the way he wants them played. No 15% ROIC for you, or anyone, until after contracts with employees are signed and stored away.

I don't post much but this General Lee dude is the bigest tool on this site. When SWA stops serving MAF, He'll have nothing to say. HAHA

Latest resources

Back