• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA earnings

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
13% ROIC. Too bad we didn't hit the 15% trigger.

You never will. He picked that number because he knew it would never happen. Gives him an excuse for not growing, because he doesn't know how.

You never will. He picked that number because he knew it would never happen. Gives him an excuse for not growing, because he doesn't know how.

I assume you will be not be working for SWA or Airtran 11 months from now? Is that correct? I bet you transition over to the SWA side by the end of 2014. You might be the last one but you will transition because you are all talk. Prove everybody wrong.

No, I'm talking about the "Dukes of Hazard" car. But you guys did do a lot of boasting, all leading to squat so far. I once saw two of your 737s land consecutively on 26R, and was amazed.

Bye Bye---General Lee

No you didn't idiot

And we don't boast- we're living a good life -
Sorry it offends you that someone besides a delta wide body pilot is happy

Right...

No, there's just a lot on the plate at the moment

Incrementally getting closer to 15% is a way to placate us until we get to it- and we will- in 2015- when planned growth starts

I talked to Gary PCL- the real target is your resignation date. We will grow when pcl leaves. Heard it here first

I remember when the Corndogs were predicting that "the South would burn again" when they "invaded" from the North and West due to the Merger.

Bye Bye---General Lee

What the hell are you talking about here Jenny? I've been on this forum for awhile, and never once did I see a post like that.

You must be having SW wet dreams again. Instead of throwing poo and see what sticks, why don't you speak factually.

Right...

No, there's just a lot on the plate at the moment

Incrementally getting closer to 15% is a way to placate us until we get to it- and we will- in 2015- when planned growth starts

I talked to Gary PCL- the real target is your resignation date. We will grow when pcl leaves. Heard it here first

MAF crew base!!!! Yippie!!

Bye Bye---General Lee

I miss you Trannies, I really do. You had a helluva product and Business class. :(

Thanks for the compliment. I agree, we had a great product...one that's on a rocket ship to the basement of the industry under new management. I never thought it was possible to place below ASA in on-time. (No offense to my Acey friends.)

Really?

You're that "General Lee" the one who led southerners into war killing hundreds of thousands of fellow Americans to protect slavery?

Thought it was about the car, not redneck pride

And diesel- the wright amendment allows anyone to fly nonstop ATL-DAL??
Pretty sure it's "not yet" or is the wright amendment just a SWA limit?

You are a MORON. It had nothing to do with slavery.

Latest resources

Back